Information on data management
Definitions of terms
Personal data: any data which is or may be used in conjunction with other data to identify the individual who is the data subject and from which an inference may be drawn concerning the data subject.
Controller: the legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of the data concerned. For the visitors of the website www.paprikum.eu, for the customers of the website, DAESIGN circus Kft., (Company registration number:01-09-180534, Tax number: 24753939-2-41. Company headquarters: 1048 Budapest Falemez utca 2).
Data processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on data, in particular the collection, recording, recording, organisation, storage, use, retrieval, transmission, alignment or combination of personal data.
Transfer: making Personal Data available to a specified third party.
Data Processor: a natural or legal person or unincorporated entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
Erasure: rendering data unrecognisable in such a way that it is not possible to retrieve them.
User: a natural person who creates, registers, subscribes to a newsletter and/or makes a purchase of a product individually designed on the website of the Data Controller (www.paprikum.eu).
Purpose of data processing
The purpose of the Data Controller is that the users of the Internet content on the www.paprikum.eu website:
- Select a gift item or choose from published products according to their own ideas.
- To be able to purchase the product of their choice and to have the necessary data for delivery and invoicing.
- With their consent, the Data Controller can send the User a newsletter.
- The Personal Data may be disclosed to a third party, as a data processor, only for the purposes set out above.
- The Data Controller may request confirmation of the Personal Data provided to it upon registration or may request confirmation of the data in order to fulfil an order placed without registration.
Scope of personal data processed
- The Data Controller only requests the most important data necessary to achieve the above purposes:
- In case of purchase.
- In the case of sending an e-mail: the sender's e-mail address and any additional personal data provided in the e-mail
- If filling in a form: name, company name, e-mail, telephone number, address
- whether you have already responded to a pop-up questionnaire assessing the usefulness of the website content (to avoid being asked to complete it again);
- whether you have consented (or not) to our website using cookies.
- Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the site to work, but it does improve your browsing experience and performance. You can delete or disable these cookies, but if you do so, certain features of the site may not function as intended.
- The information stored by cookies is not used to identify you and the sample data is entirely under our control. The information stored by cookies is used only for the purposes described here.
Duration of data processing
For newsletter subscriptions
Personal data of subscribing to the newsletter will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. A link to unsubscribe can be found at the bottom of all our newsletters. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to [email protected] from the email address you provided when you subscribed.
In case of purchase
In the case of purchases made on paprikum.eu, the personal data provided at the time of purchase (billing and shipping address data, e-mail address, telephone number) will be retained in accordance with the tax rules in force at the time, which is currently 5+1 years, or until the statute of limitations in accordance with the Civil Code in force at the time, which is currently 5 years. We do not store bank card data, so of course we do not keep them either. When sending by e-mail, filling in a form We will keep it until the statute of limitations according to the Civil Code in force, which is currently 5 years.
Sending an e-mail when filling in a form
We will keep them until the statute of limitations in force under the Civil Code, which is currently 5 years.
The Data Controller uses the following data processors to ensure the continuous and proper functioning of the website, to fulfil orders and to carry out other activities closely related to the provision of webshop services: